JACE Elbow CPM
For the hospital, home or work environment the JACE Elbow CPM provides an individually-designed passive motion therapy program for elbow
injury or disease.
• Anatomical Joint Alignment • Enhanced Patient Comfort
• Extension / Flexation from 0-130° • Pronation / Supination from 90-0-90˚
JACE E640 Elbow CPM
• Through a unique ball-and-socket adjustment mechanism the device can be exactly
fitted to the patient, thus ensuring
anatomical joint alignment and enhanced patient comfort.
• Flexion / extension and pronation / supination movements can be either
individually performed or done in combination
at either of two available speeds.
JACE JC1425 Bed Mount CPM
• The JACE Elbow Bed Mount allows CPM to be applied immediately after surgery preventing negative
immobilization effects even while the patient is still restricted to bed. The
bed mount elbow provides full
elbow flexion and extension.
• This light (15 lbs) and simple to operate elbow bed mount CPM attaches directly
to the bed frame for immediate post
operative controlled passive motion therapy.