JACE Knee K100-A CPM
LOWER EXTREMITY CPM (Continuous Passive Motion) SYSTEM
The JACE Universal K100-A Knee CPM marks a turning point in engineering and design technology for CPM therapy.
From the hospital to the home, the K100-A is easy to transport and is built to withstand rugged use. JACE's exclusive
"PCS System" introduces patient comfort and safety functions that offer
ultimate "peace-of-mind" for patient, therapist and physician. Easy-to-use, the
K100-A features a handheld controller which directs all patient therapy operations.
Ultimate Patient Comfort
• JACE's "PCS System" automatically adjusts the speed of the interior motor drive
to maintain a "constant angular
velocity" through all cycle operations. Prevents possible "free-fall" or sudden
hyperextension characteristic of
competitive knee CPM devices.
• The "PCS System" instantly after 1 cycle records the exact force exerted by
each patients' leg for every 16º of motion.
• Any deviation caused by a "foreign obstacle in the path of the carriage" or
"significant patient resistance" will be
detected and the K100-A will automatically reverse cycle direction. Customized leg weight profiles are
each patient to insure maximum protection.
• Hours of comfort are provided with self-aligning thigh support plate.
• Generous carriage design easily accepts prescribed braces.
• Comfortable, extra wide foot plate.
• Separate anatomical ankle adjustments for plantar flexion, dorsiflexion, and
internal/ external rotation.
• Self-locking adjustments insure a precise fit every time.
• Whisper quiet operation is assured with sound absorbing, rubber motor support.
Built-in-Protection... insures safe/dependable operation for hospital and home
• The K100-A's unique structural engineering eliminates the need for the tibia bar thus
• Gentle and fluid CPM motion is consistently maintained by JACE's PCS System.
Protects against possible "Free-Fall"
or sudden hyperextension.
• The K100-A automatically reverses cycle direction if JACE's PCS System detects any "foreign
obstacle in the path of
the carriage" or "significant patient resistance". The pause function is
inoperative during this mode.
• Non-skid base provides stable platform for in-bed operation.
• Low voltage operation
Convenient & Portable...built to withstand the rigors of hospital and home use.
• Easy to transport: "balanced load" carrying handle.
• Lightweight aluminum frame construction.
• Impact-Resistant: Plastic housing designed to withstand the rigorous demands of
home and hospital use.
Plus it's easy to clean.
• Bed straps are always close at hand in convenient storage compartment.
• Superior materials and construction features: Direct motor drive, ball bearing
wheels, and solid hinged housing
insure trouble-free operation for years of use.
Easy-to-Use Handheld Controller
• Compact, handheld design
• Easy to set parameters: -3º to120º ROM, Adjustable Speeds
• Built-in pause function at the end of extension and flexion cycles offer
optional muscle stim capability
• Easy to read (LCD) display indicates: Accumulated run time, Pause time
• Extension/flexion angle limit (flashing digit indicates cycle direction)
• Exact position of carriage is displayed throughout all cycle operations.