JACE Knee K200 CPM
Introducing The Zero Machine
• The Zero Machine is the most technologically advanced Continuous Passive Motion
(CPM) System addressing
current trends in knee rehabilitation.
• Zero anterior tibia translation... revolutionary hip hinge design reduces
stress on the surgical repair.
• Zero or full knee extension... if prescribed.
• Zero deviation... maintaining precise anatomical alignment through all range of
Bilateral Telescopic Hip Hinge creates constant center axis 8.0 inches from the
Knee Extension System (KES) True Anatomical Alignment
• Knee Extension System attaches to the K200 carriage and assists with knee extension.
• Prevents leg migration assuring accurate range of motion.
• Zero Anterior Tibia Translation is maintained.
• Can be used with or without a brace.
• Protective soft good insert is provided for patients without a brace.
Knee Extension System
• Exclusive Knee Extension System (KES) attaches to the K200 carriage and assists with knee extension.
True Anatomical Alignment
• Telescopic Hip Hinge System maintains hip to knee axis orientation throughout
all range of motion parameters.
• Compact, bilateral design eliminates hip alignment bar, reducing setup time.
• Even weight distribution increases device stability.
• Easy to use Femoral Adjustment Scale.
Optional Bed Clamp System
• Allows K200 to be secured to a traction system when required
Customized Patient Parameters
• Functions can be customized to individual patient requirements.
• Easy to set parameters: -3˚ to 13O˚ ROM
• Adjustable Speed
• Individual Pause/Force parameters for flexion and extension.
• Timer records duration of CPM and manually resets.
• Compatible with muscle stim.
• Easy to read (LCD) display indicates: Accumulated run time, Pause time
• Extension /flexion angle limit
• Exact position of carriage is displayed throughout all cycle operations.
JACE Accessory Bag
• Conveniently and safely stores K200 accessories.
Comfort, Safety & Compliance
• Self-aligning Hinged Thigh Support Mechanism pivots to maintain anatomical
alignment and enhance patient comfort.
• Constant Angular Velocity is maintained, protecting against possible
"Free-Fall" or sudden hyper- extension.
• A customized patient profile determines the force necessary to reverse cycle
• Separate anatomical ankle adjustments for plantar flexion, dorsiflexion, and