JACE Toe T300 CPM
JACE Systems now extends the benefits of CPM to the toe.
The only Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) device specifically designed to assist with
rehabilitation of the toe joints.
Whether applied immediately post-op or following cast removal, CPM is of value
by facilitating earlier motion as well as
earlier return to normal function following such procedures as bunionectomy,
tendon reconstructions, and joint implants.
The T300 is designed for safe, simple patient operation.
• The hand-held controller allows the operator to conveniently control all
• The T300 is designed for use in a sitting or supine position and easily adjusts
for either the right or left foot.
• The T300 provides pre-set adjustable range of motion from 0 - 600 flexion
(plantar flexion) to 0 - 900
extension (dorsiflexion). In addition, both the force and speed of operation are
adjustable to better
meet the individual requirements of each patient.
• Weight 11 lbs. • Length 17" • Width 15"
• Power Transformer Input: 120 VAC 50-60 Hz • Transformer Output: 12 VDC Less than 25 watts
• Safety Features Automatic reversal based on customized patient profiles
• Reduces pain • Reduces edema • Improves joint nutrition
• Increases ROM • Reduces adhesions